When Social Distancing is Not Practical, Create a Safe Space in Your Facility
Distancing from others is recommended by health care professionals as a first line of defense against spreading a communicable disease.
Yet distancing is not practical — in many cases, not possible — in the industrial manufacturing sector. Machine operators, maintenance personnel and line workers pull together as a team, eat together, and work many times in close proximity.
When social distancing is not practical, create a SAFE SPACE in your facilities using prefabricated safety shields and partitions designed specifically for industrial manufacturing scenarios. SAFE SPACE is the lastest in Innovative-IDM‘s traditional custom hard guarding line of products.
- Cubicle Partitions (3D video 1, video 2)
- Cafeterias (download in 3D: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Call Centers (3D video)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Lines (download in 3D)
- Will Call Counters
- Security Counters (download in 3D)
- Front Office/Reception Areas (3D video)
- Cafeterias (download in 3D)
- Training Rooms
- Shipping/Receiving Areas (design)
- Shared offices/Bullpen areas (3D video)
Your SAFE SPACE modular shield or partition ships as a kit with all fasteners and legs included. Installation takes minutes. You can also modify with casters/wheels, trays, hooks or other accessories.